Himalayan Sacred Arts for Peace
WELCOME to our Himalayan Sacred Arts for Peace Tours's web site. You will find informations concerning the European Tours of the Ngari Khangtsen's monks - from the Sera Jey Monastery located in South India - organized by the french association Friends of Ngari Khangtsen.
The third Tour has visited different european countries from April 25th to July 24th 2017.
The fourth Tour should take place from October to November 2018.
Remembering the Chenrezi Mandala created in may 2017 in Saint-Mamet (France) have a look on the beautiful video film made by Alexandre Fournials (GRIMOIRES EN LUMIÈRE)
Still Ngari Khangtsen’s Office has to face new important challenges:
1. Building new rooms for Geshes;
2. Geshe Insurance Fund: In Monastic life, after continuous studies for 23 years, students need to make offerings to the Sangha during the Geshe degree Ceremony - for an estimated cost of approximately 4000€. The Geshe Insurance Fund will save about 1350€ in advance on individual names with bank interest of 7.00%. If any student leave before the actual Geshe examination, the money will be transfered to new enroll students.
3. Medical Fund for the sanghas: This money will be saved on a particular bank account to provide an annual medical check up for each monk of Ngari Khangtsen.
You are most welcome to contribute to any of these projects.
If you need any further information, please kindly contact us.
All the best and rejoice !
If you like to support the Sera Jey Ngari Khnagtsen,you can choose one og these three ways :
1. Use PayPal:
2. Make a bank transfer to India to the Ngari Khangtsen using the following bank references:
Mysore District, Karnataka State (India)
Branche : WITH CORPINBB1095
Compte bancaire : SERA JEH NGARI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
Numéro de compte : 109500116004609
WARNING: Please check first with your bank and inform the Ngari Khangtsen Office
3. Make a bank transfer in France
Les amis du khangtène de Ngari (The friends of Ngari Khangtsen)
Banque : 10278
Guichet : 02259
Compte : 00020155901
IBAN: FR76 1027 8022 5900 0201 5590 193
In any case you will receive a receipt.
If you need any further informations, please contact us
Thank you very much.